Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
any other seasoning of choice
*This can also be made by roasting any type of winter squash seeds
|Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
1. Clean the seeds from a pumpkin to remove any of the orange pumpkin bits
2. Put the seeds in a pot filled with water
3. Cover the pot and let seeds boil for about 10 minutes
4. Drain the seeds and spread them out onto a cookie sheet (or any kind of baking sheet)
5. Add 1 Tbl of olive oil and 1 tsp of salt
6. Mix the seeds until they are well coated.
7. Bake for 20 minutes or until pumpkin seeds are golden brown.
*You can skip the boiling step, however the seeds taste better are are less chews if they are boiled before.