Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
|6 cups flour
1 tbsp baking soda
3 cups vegan butter
2 1/2 cups of brown sugar, firmly packed
1 cup granulated sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
|1. Preheat over the 350 degrees
2. In a smaller bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt. (set aside for later)
3. In a large bowl, whip the butter until it is creamy.
4. Add the brown and granulated sugars and continue creaming until the sugar and butter are well blended.
5. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Then add in the vanilla extract.
6. Begin adding the dry ingredients a little bit at a time, using your hands to blend them well.
7. Stir in the chocolate chips.
8. Drop heaping tablespoonfuls onto parchment-lined cookie sheets and bake four about 8 minutes.
9. Once done, take them out of the oven and place cookies on cooling racks.