Ayurveda Lifestyle Guide
Ayurveda is the ancient insight of living life naturally. Following the simple step-by-step guide of the Ayurveda lifestyle is easy and a sure way to gain and maintain natural wellness and holistic well being. Ayurveda Lifestyle confers Holistic Well being
There are many simple to follow steps for the Ayurveda Lifestyle:
- Waking Early: The right time when you need to be out of your bed is early morning between 4 to 6 am.
- Relieving the Bowels: Relieving the bowels has to be followed and this needs to be practiced with silence and patience. Hurried attitude that makes you to force expulsion of body wastes is considered to be harmful in the long run.
- Cleaning of the face and mouth: Thorough cleansing of the mouth and face with fresh water enables freshness and combats inactivity and the previous night’s siesta.
- Dental Care: Ancient Ayurveda text counsels natural tree woody sticks, or dautun, for teeth and gum care. These natural herbs take care of oral health by providing wormicidal, blood-purifying, and healing benefits.
- Eye Care: You need to fill your mouth with fresh water and cleanse your protruding eyes with cool and fresh water. Ayurveda asserts this practice to be highly beneficial for restoring your natural vision.
- Nasal Cleansing: Ayurveda advises mild oiling of the nasal passage that protects from ear, nose, and throat diseases, and also from various allergies.
- Mouthwash and Gargles: It is recommended to mouthwash first with oil, and thereafter with warm water. This keeps away dryness of the lips and oral cavity, sore throat, and dental maladies. This is to be followed by gargles with an astringent herb decoction.
- Herb Pastes: Ayurveda advocates maintaining hygiene by using natural perfumed pastes from scented herbs like Chandan or Sandalwood. This practice is believed to help enhance one’s natural glow and charisma.
Everyday Massage: A massage that is performed using Vata suppressing oils, like mustard oil or sesame seed oil, is a natural health-giving asset and keeps away a number of physical and mental ailments.