| This recipe is GLUTEN FREE, REFINED SUGAR FREE, DAIRY FREE, SOY FREE.
I like this with Eggplant the best – you can also use zucchini or yellow squash, or onion to make onion rings
3 large eggplants
|– Chop the vegetable into cubes or rounds for the nuggets.
– In a bowl mix the 1/2 cup oil and 1 T honey. Drop the eggplant cubes into the oil/honey mix and coat well.
– Mix the turmeric, almonds, and himalayan salt in a blender or coffee grinder until crumbly.
– Place one vegetable cube at a time into the spice coating mix and cover well.
– Heat up a fry pan and when ready add the oil. When the oil is sizzling add the nuggets to the pan and cook until the outside is a crunchy golden brown.
– Serve with a marinara or ranch dipping sauce.